The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pause

I broke my right arm. Six days after the last post. Luckily I painted that morning and cleaned my brushes before doing the damage.

Not convinced I can draw right now. I am just regaining finger movement. It's been three weeks. I can't rotate my arm yet. Well, I can, but then I swear and jump around squeezing my cast, cursing myself.

It's really cramping my level-headedness, but then life is all about trusting the process so maybe some down time from the sketchbook--mandatory removal--is going to develop into even better artwork.

The dr. said I wouldn't notice the limitation of wrist movement unless I was a violinist. I just kept saying, "I'm an artist. As long as you don't think I'll notice as an artist then okay..."

So, that's why there has been a lack of activity lately.

If you want the full-story as to how I did it, read: http://www.mylabtabs.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home