The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

update 101


As it's that time of year, and I ignore this blog horribly in lieu of my other one (mylabstabs.blogspot.com) it's time to update:
I have surprisingly been working like a steam engine, cranking out art left and right. Walk the dog, make art, go to work, make art. So, as a brief summary, I made this awesome poster (and made two of them because I'm indecisive) only to find of the 58 competitors, I did not win the what-could-have-been-so-helpful, $2000. I was happy with the turnout none the less. Then I made a bunch of Christmas presents, started on my card, and took a day off to take pictures of my friend Jenny's little kids--which was loads of fun and I was quite happy with the turn out of those as well. Here's the visual summary:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home