The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pup Update

Ironically, it's four AM. I walked outside in my boxer shorts, a Boston Red socks tee, my bare pasty Irish legs pouring down into my brown Danska's, wrapped in Orion's fleece dog blanket. I was, as my friend would say, "A hot mess," waiting for Orion to do his business (something that he finished up inside the door to exit the apartment and blew his cover by having little paw prints track away from the puddle).

Regardless of the time, my attire (now eyes half drooped, computer screen brightness set to the lowest, flopped on my futon), I write to say, henceforth, all updates on Orion have been moved to a more appropriate venue called, mylabtabs.blogspot.com. This decision was made last night in celebration of our one week anniversary and I realize this blog is really meant for straight up art updates (which have taken a hold with the arrival of my little baby). SOOO... because I love talking about Orion, I made him his own blog. Right now he's dragging a nylabone across my wood floor--very peaceful, yet he'd raise holy hell if I put him back in his crate. Funniest, craziest thing.

So that's it. I'm going to try and catch a few more z's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home