The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Orion Play Date

So today I had a lovely play date with my soon to be very best friend Orion. He gets to come home next Thursday but I wanted to go play with him, get him familiar with my smell when his eyes were open, and have a blankie that would smell like his present environment. (I learned this from a guy in the WalMart baby aisle as we picked out doorway fence for our various pups. All I can say is that any reservations that I picked the right pup for me are set aside. I went into the office and he's hanging out with his siblings. Ron, the owner, said, "Can you pick out which one is yours?" And I pointed, and sure enough I was correct. Orion just snuggled up in my lap and poked around. His sister made for holy hell that I wasn't paying attention to her, and his brother just ignored me, content to sleep in the corner. Finally, I scooped up his sister, only to have her like a little ball of energy digging around my sweatshirt, not staying still. I'm not saying Orion was still by any means but temperment wise, he did not alarm me and feel the sequel to Marley and Me on the horizon. He was playful, not crazy. And he whined a little when I was playing with his sister and not him, but all and all, happy, adorable pup. His brother slept the whole time. Could care less I was there. (Good thing I switched before my first visit)

So here he is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home