The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Results


I began this piece for a friend of mine--her birthday was ages ago but that always seems to be the case with paintings I owe people (unless I'm on commission) but I wanted to play with exotic colors, or a totally unrealistic color palette and as I've been having fun with clouds as of late, I gave that a whirl too. So in whole you'll see my mini sketch and my base layer of paint. I'm slightly irritated with myself though because I did not instantly clean out my brushes (thinking I was going to go to Dunkin's then come back and resume working; only to have become sick from pizza and needing to go to bed because I felt bad) so I didn't get to the brushes until late last night and I'm afraid in my negligence I have lost the fan brush to the great beyond. Frustrating. I love that fan brush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home