The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Missed Deadlines

So the Laurel Library called me up the other day while I was in Portland, and asked me to participate in their art show. Needless to say I was game, got home from Oregon and began assessing my art that could be submitted. The last two months I spent theraputicing myself with art so there are a lot of half complete, got-what-i-wanted-out-of-it, paintings, so I decided today, on Tuesday, I would bust out some new work. Chugging a mini Pepsi, Chris Pureka in ear, I set to work...



All was good fun, my room looks like it blew up, (searching for ink wells, oil paints etc.) and then, as I am ready to call it a night at 1 am, I discover the art show deadline was LAST Friday, not THIS Friday. Go figure. Ha ha. Made myself laugh though with my three day rally, and rapid, "Oh, well I guess forget that!"



The end conclusion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home