The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Latest addition to the Family

I had a wonderful day today. The weather was gorgeous, the leaves following suit, my spirits were high as I tromped around Sharon Woods Pond for my morning hike with Lynn. After not too much arm twisting I went prowling to the art store where in I splurged for....


TADAH!!!!

My newest coolest, artistic addition: (check out the paint bucket and tell me you don't just think that's the cutest thing you've ever seen)




I'm very excited for my all day art extravaganza tomorrow. I will post more later this week to show what was accomplished in my time there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home