The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Goals

So I put up a new set of goals on the back of my door that I see each day. One of them is for 3 sketches a week so as I said before, new stuff to come. Tomorrow I have to grocery shop (b-o-r-i-n-g), do laundry, then it's all art. I'm pumped. I should probably get a chair that matches my desk though as my present one is super tall. I'll post last weeks sketches here tomorrow too although one of the bigger ones I painted on my lunch break and gave to Lauren because it was her birthday and I needed something for the Pottery Barn frame... I digress. I decided I like that word digress. I also like preclude. When I was younger I had journals that I kept and there was always an area for words I liked. This was more when I was focused on being a writer. I'm very tired from work today and don't know why I'm still on a computer as that's all I do all day and my eyes are exhausted. I have many more ways to be productive too but here I am... so updates tomorrow of some work I'm doing. Plus I'm doing more grunt work on the alphabet. Meet with Will on Tuesday too which is always fun, exciting, and motivating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home