The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sunday



I'm going to try to be more attentive to this blog. I have been a writing fein as of late. Loads going around in my mind, using words as my depository. That partnered with my art. The plein air day was not super long just because we got down to the river a little later than expected, partly because we were scanning options. It was overcast, which was fine just limited fabulous conditions for painting. It was great though, Lauren and I tromping through the shrubs to get to a beach of rocks, the bald eagle saying hello, a gift, and then a dog to keep us company. The dog made me smile at how one day I too will have a dog to do just that, cart along after me, though this one was borrowed from a farm up the way, just checking out the new visitors. The little flies were obnoxious, so I feel a bit later in the fall will be better as it will assist in their demise. So the little sketch is from there, then the larger image is what I came home and did. I slept for a good two hours after the trip, and then I was up painting to process some emotions. Set a new series of goals, nine total, three for each level, so I expect more sketches, should I keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home