The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feline Found

I found a cat today in my room.

I keep my door shut ALL the time, because of that minor problem with allergies. So you can imagine my surprise when I open my closed door to find a chubby cat sitting in my patch of carpet.

"Buttons! What are you doing in here?" I exclaim as I sniff the air to see if I'll now proceed to die a slow death of itchy eyes, sneezes and runny noses.

Buttons, the chubby cat who is afraid of me saunters out the now open door.

I distinctly understand why people say cats have personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home