The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Art Update

I decided I'm going plein air painting on Sunday or Monday (my next days off). Since I haven't purchased a table yet, I'm not painting at the house for the moment. This has become less art directed lately, so I'm updating to tell all my readers, check back soon and I will have some pictures. I have been spending my lunch breaks sketching my alphabet though... they are just sketches at present and I have to do value studies and dig in for awhile with those...

So... the pressures on! Perhaps I will even find a friend to join me, and feel a kick back to The Starving Artist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home