The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

2 Down...


Twenty-four to go.

This is my second alphabet block. I still need to buy turp to properly clean my block and brayer, but I am really happy with how they are turning out. For the most part I have not been looking too closely at the animals which I think lends itself to more a more children's bookish feel.

I also finished up my friend Casey's painting today. Considering she got married in March, I'm a touch behind schedule, but I'm glad it is complete and when I locate a PO Box I can send it her way.

Today my housemate and I talked about puppy proofing the house. Two labrador puppies in a house with a writer, and a writer/illustrator = lots of books for the little guys to chew on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home