The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Updates

I think I have made a break through. This is good news. On the opposite side, I will be sketching on Sunday and taking my lazy, I read all day self, out with my trusty pal Lauren and hit up some new places so I should be posting some art soon. Also, Dunkin Donuts in Ohio is improving. On attempt number three, I got BOTH cream and sugar, yes, this time they HAD cream, but they did go a touch overboard on the sugar. Not quite in equal proportions the way the New England folks get trained, however, so not to be critical, they are making progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home