The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Swim Lessons

And tonight's study... a continuation of the story. Again, not sure where I'm going with this but it's a good practice of discipline for me so I am going to try my very best to keep this up. Granted I spent the first hour looking up furniture on craigslist, and mattress factories (I need to replace my air mattress before Orion arrives) and I aquired a truck loan for Monday but all my furniture pick-ups have fallen through so I have the muscles (thanks to my neighbor) and a set of wheels. I suppose it focused me for art, or let me have my minor pout time where I didn't want to sit down to work after a day of work.

Here it is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home