The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

zebra


So it has been awhile but Orion is four months old and doesn't require 110% of my attention. So today I headed back to the studio to warm up. My friend Sean let Orion out for me the other day so I asked him, "what can I get you for doing such a nice favor?" "A zebra," he says. And so, as I doubt a zebra would be allowed on the third floor I took the time to exercise my skills with a zebra that would be allowed.

Since I'm typing this on my phone I apparently can't attach pictures so I'll attached the zebra later. How anticlimactic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home