The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Birch study pretty much done

The last of the oil studies on birches is complete. Now I have a nice wall set to hang while I wait for them to dry and decide how I want to try and sell them. I'm thinking they may be shippable in the mail but it would be much easier to hand them off to someone who wanted to purchase them. My hope is my selling some art here and there, it will offset the living expenses due to be me being on strict "low stress, one job" kind of orders. So, I start my old first job back in about a week and a half and will cross my fingers that my health maintains it's forward climb. (I consider myself 90% there, but I do take extra good inventory and relax when I am doing things that might spike the system). Anyways, I decorated the apartment with my friend a few weeks ago and I have a wall that is designed to fit paintings of about this size which is typically the size I work at and I'm very happy with the outcome of the way the birches look in conjunction with my old Ireland painting. Kate Elizabeth, the friend, joked I should put the clear tape with titles and price points on the wall under each one. Someday... someday.. in the meantime I must be off to finish my sister's new baby's quilt....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home