The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Recap and records

Today I stood without trouble for a record three hours maybe? I mean I had a touch of trouble after but since my average is :20 minutes no Advil I'm pretty pumped.
In doing so, it was noted I haven't updated my blogs as much as I should--I was making pies and cookies with a friend, and I may have been grumbling about how much I'd rather the pie crust be clay...but I was enjoying the meticulous pinching of the dough and designing the air vents...my friend being a stellar consultant. 
Anyways, those things aside, here are some of the latest--the watercolor house my project last night after sitting at my studio desk for an hour wondering what I'd like to do, "Here I am studio desk. I showed up! Now help me come up w what to do!"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home