The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sarah's Birthday

"You never comment on any of my work. How am I suppose to know you like it?" I say.
"I do too! I tell you the colors I think are nice..." Sarah says.
"Nope, never heard anything so how would I know what to make you when I don't know what you like."
"I think it'd be cool if you painted on birch bark itself," she says.

And so we take our cameras and go out for a day photographing the light as it descends over railroad tracks, water, and a junkyard of old cars.

Happy birthday friend.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home