The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's off!

And it's off! Into the land of the automatic postal box. I must say I wished for Judith Kuwatch's wishful thinkings over the tape as once was applied to my grad. school apps, but being that I am in New Hampshire, I opted instead to seal them with my good wishes and hopefilled thoughts. (Especially because two of the places aren't accepting unsolicited submissions...)
I also queried two literary agents today for the book so that if it gets picked up by one of them I might be able to slide by those rules of unsolicited better. Pretty much I look at the places that I feel are applicable and go with J.K. Rowling's approach to find a name that speaks to me and query away.
At some point I'll have to do that for my artwork too but TSH gets priority today as I made a contract with one of my employers to accomplish some task I've been avoiding and that would be it... so, since the deadline is tomorrow, off went the Trina Biographies... I would love to hear back in three months or sooner but I doubt I will. I did get a big, Not for me, already from a lit agent. So, one down, one left to respond.

1 Comments:

Blogger E... said...

Congrats, Molly. This is a huge accomplishment. As always, I am awed by your initiative and your ability to chase after your dreams.
Can't wait to stand in line at your booksigning.
Shaff

August 12, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home