The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Evenings of fun


Oh I had such fun last night piling into my art outfit and finally attending to the sheet of yellow gessoed paper taped to a drawing board that has been looking at me for a week. It was glorious. I just absolutely L-O-V-E to paint. So, overall equipped, and crammed into my little corner (my sister moved back in my room so my already tiny abode leaves me feeling reminiscent of dorm days) I started my second painting in my ice cream series... pausing only to join the family for a round of Jeapordy and hot tubing. Here it is in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home