The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trina


With this picture staring at me from my desktop I cannot help but feel focused.
I imagine Trina saying, "Molly are you staying focused?"
I remember walking along the sidewalks, home from the train station, after a long day at Holiday House, her publishing company, after hours in the 'library' surrounded by her art, by people who believed in her talent as an artist.
I remember Judith Lerner's comment about Trina never fooling around, but always working hard.
And then I think of Trina telling me, "Molly, remember what you want to do. Remember how hard I had to work. Molly, listen. Work. Do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home