The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The new sites!

This past week I have been working hard on the development of a handful of new websites, some of which benefit myself and my business, as well as others for other people. Today I worked almost exclusively on my new site entitled The Art Pal (www.theartpal.com) This site is designed to pull from all my pal's best work and get a group art site going where people can come, check out the art, and purchase it from a collection of artists. I'm also looking to promote some additional services under membership which will be exciting when and as it takes off.

Beyond that, I also finalized McL Design (www.mcldesign.org) a site designed to promote my web designing skills/services as well as graphic design talent :). Since I have isolated my mollymcloughlin.com to being exclusively illustration, I needed a new home for some of my other art, thus the inspiration of these two ideas.

But I have not stopped there. My remaining site: kidbookstop.com is going to be a one-stop resource for young professionals looking to get involved in children's literature. This site is the third to be built and while I constructed a light form of it while in grad school I'm looking forward to developing it further and posting it as resource for all. This, shall come. Presently, it does not exist, so don't get bent out of shape when you test out the link.

McL Design is rocking. The Art Pal is 90% done, just pulling in some additional artists and working out the navigational kinks. Go, check them out. Leave some feedback too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT! Thanks for including some of my art work. GREAT IDEA!

February 4, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home