The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pics from Lit



I have been incredibly slack when it comes to updating my blog lately. My poor excuse is that it is holiday season and my job requires my presence in higher volume. Here are some pictures from the children's literature festival with Jane Yolen and Lois Lowry. As these women have been so helpful in my Trina Schart Hyman biography I wanted to snap a picture with them in the event of being able to use them in the book perhaps. Jane is signing my copy of Girl in a Cage--the last cover art Trina did before passing away.

1 Comments:

Blogger E... said...

Hey, I just realized that a book I bought for the kids, and for my cousins' kids last Christmas was illustrated by Trina -- A Child's Calendar. I bought it for the poetry, but realize now I was drawn to the art, too!

November 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home