The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Experiments


I decided this piece was struggling because it didn't have a directional source of light. I am presently attempting to fix this but again something bothers me about it. I have noticed this happens here and there with art and that is where I really appreciate critiques. I think, "I have gone as far as I know," and often sit and look at it for awhile till I know what it is that the painting needs. I much prefer when the painting comes together easily and I feel, "Yes, you are done." with no further dispute. So, for now, this is the newly adapted cloud image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home