The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Studio me


Here I am working on touching things up. You can see my nice little studio space. I have been fortunate enough in all my moving and sharing homes to have everyone support me in my artistic quest, providing me with a card table, a wide table, a whole apartment, or in this case, a table and table cloth to avoid getting paint all over the room. I like my little corner that I have now. Like usual, I have my styling studio clothes on complete with a hat to keep those pesky fuzzies out of my face. Despite the 33 degree mornings, I get warm painting thus the rolled sleeves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home