The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Websites

While I continue exploring the great features of iWeb I decided this weekend to start organizing my photos and embracing my traveling gypsy lifestyle. Feel free to check out the new site at:

http://web.me.com/molly.mcl/Traveling/Welcome.html

I've utilized the blog for mostly snippets of the images that I've included. I will continue to update it once my digital camera is returned next week and as I continue traveling. Next place on my list is the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art--a wonderful museum in Amherst, MA. I'm hoping to loop down there in the next two weeks. Last time I was there I had the most fabulous gift of running into Eric Carle himself and he was kind enough to snap a photo with me. I was THRILLED to meet him.

1 Comments:

Blogger E... said...

Wow. Didn't know you got to meet THE Eric Carle. We need to get up that way to go to that museum, too.

October 16, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home