The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Note from the editor

Dear Readers:

I would like to note that I am aware of the limited amount of pictures that have been appearing on this site. I have merely loose excuses, one being that I have misplaced my digital camera to demonstrate the work I have advanced on my ice cream series, and two, I tested my arm out today, waving it romantically in the air as I believe all artists do when they paint and decided due to stitches and surgery, I must wait a few days yet before I can get back to the paint. I did however, work the day before surgery on an old piece that my friend Kelley has persistently been asking about of a woman in a blast of color. I put clothes on her. How nice of me, eh? Yes, I laid in the first layer of acrylic with the hopes of adding oil over what was a watercolor painting. This may be a disaster but I am encouraged at my willingness to experiment.
So for now, you may have to remain entertained by my more writerly story-telling as a means of informing you of the other events and activities that inform my days.

Kindest regards,
Management

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home