The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

They are back

Just when I thought New Hampshire was a wonderful place to live this time of year, forgetting momentarily about the insane mosquitoes earlier in the season, I opt to take my dog out for a walk. Walking to the end of the driveway, I pause and say,
"Chloe, how about we try the trail today?"
Chloe, as most dogs, just merely follows my lead and trots on down the hill with me.
Ducking under the cross over pole that prevents cars from trespassing, we trot along about three or four yards before,
"RUN CHLOE! THEY'RE AFTER US!!" and I start haphazardly running over the loose cobblestone to avoid the dirty rotten blood sucking insane mosquitoes that have apparently had a revival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home