The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Props to the little one.

I spent a weekend in Ohio for my darling nephew's Baptism. While he performed stunningly and won over the hearts of all with his cute white suit and giggles.. one of the things I most enjoyed was sitting out under the evening stars with my brother-in-law and his dad, my mom and fishing in the channel that ran alongside their backyard. With glowing bobbers, a falling star and a continuous catch of ugly-as-sin catfish, a drink or two, it was just a perfect way to end the weekend of celebrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home