The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bird of the heart II

Continuing on with my "Bird of the Heart", while I was driving today a red tail flew right across the street, low enough that I could see the legs folded into the soft fluffy feather stomach. Again, I felt my intake of breath, reached to call one who would appreciate it, and then just paused, watching instead and thinking about heart, those feathers over the hawk's breast, about life patterns and signs and how sometimes allowing for the universe to unfold as it should is enough in this journey of life, and in that unfolding we are sometimes gifted with the natural, or nature, letting you know things are okay, or as they should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home