The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Small study



I have a camera again! Here is a painting I am still observing because I don't entirely feel it is "done". I started it last month and it has been sitting while I contemplate it. I enjoyed mixing the mediums as I did although I'm not convinced that I did it in an entirely archival way... hehe... the gold leaf is pretty touch and go. It is a small piece, only 8"x10". But, as it is something I am working on, here it is. I am also currently in the process of updating my website as a whole so do check back there to see the new fine art and illustration work. www.mollymcloughlin.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home