The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sullivan's Tavern

One of my favorite things is to scoot home from school, snag the boy and head over to my friends AJ & Cherry's house--open their door to their border collie, and let Orion and Scout fly around the backyard. I've taken to sticking a lawn chair in the trunk, with a book, and pulling both out to stretch out and catch up in the quiet of the outdoors... or in this case, find my own furniture... a slightly smaller wagon than those for which I recall from childhood. The dogs race around the yard smiling, I can look up and smile back at them, but otherwise am content hanging out in the backyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home