The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Discoveries

Shoes.

Walking shoes.

Running shoes.

Big fat floppy boot shoes.

Kids shoes.

Singular shoes.

I have been seeing all kinds of shoes lately. A discarded shoe in the middle of the road. A forgotten shoe that perhaps slipped off in the wind while propped out the window. A boot, that fell out in the street while the passenger adjusted the door to seal tight. I have been seeing them everywhere. Never with a friend. Always alone. Smack in the center of the road, pointing north. Off on the edge, capturing my attention to see if it is a forgotten animal, but no, just a shoe.

I am beginning to think this occurrence is suppose to mean something.

Travel?

Motion?

I am unsure but find the number of shoes has me calling out the window, "I see, but what do you mean shoe?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home