The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Starving Artist is BACK!



Night at the Starving Artist. Above are my mini sketches. My friend Kelley (www.kelleyscause.com & kelleyscause.blogspot.com) motivated me to set up a goal/reward system to achieve some personal goals I've had. I really like her system so I wrote up a list of goals with corresponding rewards and levels of difficulty. One of these includes my old art teacher's assignment of three to five sketches a week. With my new tiny watercolor kit, I've been having a blast with this "goal"... so while I was driving home, planning to paint in the evening, the lights were on at The Starving Artist, and I just relocated to that environment. My pal Adrienne and I had a nice long time to just paint/draw and chat about life, art and the gammots that follow in good artsy moods. Then a nice new guy Shane dropped in but you can't really talk too much with someone who's there to write... so we didn't quite get the bonding vibe yet. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home