The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Monday, June 14, 2010

New work


Trying to get some fresh work completed to rework my website... below is one that has been hanging around waiting for me to put in the final work. Started out I just wanted to draw Myles (the dog in the background) but then I decided compositionally it still needed a kid. I am not really comfortable drawing kids without reference so I took my nephew and the sequence of images i have of him and did my best. I also spent two hours with HP trying to get my "new" printer to work so I could scan this in but I guess that was asking too much for their product (which sounded like it was having a seizure) and so I have to wait 5-6 business days for it.... which puts my aspirations for ordering new postcards a touch behind but gives me the excuse to continue painting... once I feed myself. (I opted to hold the image up to my computer... thus the darker corner...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home