The Musings of Molly

A blog primarily chronicling the artistic and writerly endeavors of a girl who moves with the change in wind patterns, and is always trying to puzzle out, and explore the life given.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Website changes

Oops, almost forgot! I've been making changes to my website lately too. From the critiques that I have received (ages ago mind you) I needed my images to get bigger. I also felt it was time to update the images in general. Some of them were older, not really where I was going anymore and I had some new art too. this is the work in progress however, I would like to get more of my sketches up as I've been trying to do a fair amount of work in my sketchbooks lately (as you can see from my previous posts).

http://web.me.com/molly.mcl/Mollys_Addition/Home.html

I hope to get this up by next week because I have a new round of postcards to mail out and am going to start trying to get an agent to pick me up as an artist. Yep. I decided it's time to focus on getting an agent and less about the publishers. When I'm done with my changes, I'll post them up on mollymcloughlin.com. Also, for anyone who knows people who need websites, feel free to pass along my information (McL Design: mcldesign.org) as that is one of my many business avenues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home